Every year the volunteers at Tourist Information Giethoorn welcome thousands of tourists and visitors from all over the world, who would like more information and details about Giethoorn. “We answer lots of questions, e.g.: “Where’s the centre?”, “Where can we hire a boat or a bike?”, “Where can we stay?”. The same applies to all the queries by phone, email or post. Moreover, Tourist Information Giethoorn sells a great assortment of biking-, walking- and boating routes, including the bike “knooppunten”(numbered crossings) maps, walking maps, touristic maps, (local) souvenirs, the regional touristic magazine, etc.
We would love to welcome you at our Tourist Information office at Giethoorn!
- January and February: Saturday 11:00 – 15:00
- March: Monday, Friday and Saturday: 11:00 – 15:00
- April, May and June: Monday to Saturday: 10:00 – 17:00 (closed on Sunday)
- July and August: Monday to Saturday: 10:00 – 17:00. Sunday: 11:00 – 15:00
- September and October: Monday to Saturday: 10:00 – 17:00 (closed on Sunday)
- November and December: Monday, Friday and Saturday: 11:00 – 15:00